September 21 - THE WORKBENCH CHALLENGE 2015!
Build A Sim Card Reader
This project details how to build a Smart/SIM card reader/writer for experimentation and investigation of SIM & Smart cards.Once the reader design is built, the open source software can be used to read from and write to the card. Together they can be used to backup/restore stored SIM card data, recover deleted SMS’s and phone contacts, examine the last phone numbers dialed, etc.
[Source] Sim Card Reader
November 29, 2015
- THE WORKBENCH CHALLENGE 2015 REDUX
- Good Things Come With Small Packages
- Build The Incredible Christmas Tree Dipstick!
- ‘555’ Monostable Circuits
- Smiley’s Workshop 27: AVR Memory - Part 5 — Bootloaders
November 19, 2015
- Modular Designs
- Wireless Trailer Taillights
- Using The “555” Timer IC In ‘Special’ Or Unusual Circuits
- Smiley’s Workshop 26: AVR Memory - Part 4 — Writing to AVR Flash!
- Pocket Geiger Unit
Need to brush up on your electronics principles? These multi-part series may be just what you need!
- Bipolar Transistor Cookbook
- Op-Amp Cookbook
- FET Principles And Circiuits
- Triac Principles And Circuits
- Understanding Digital Buffer, Gate And Logic IC Circuits
- Smiley's Workshop: AVR C Programming Workshop
- Smiley's Workshop: Serial Communications Between An Arduino And A PC
- Checking Inductors
- Small Logic Gates — The building blocks of versatile digital circuits.