September 21 - THE WORKBENCH CHALLENGE 2015!
Got More Arduino Pins?
Mark from SpikenzieLabs figured out how to get 2 extra pins from his Arduino! He simply removed the crystal and associated capacitors and used the internal RC clock rather than the external crystal! Did it work? Watch the video to find out!
[Source] SpikenzieLabs Blog
November 19, 2015
- Modular Designs
- Wireless Trailer Taillights
- Using The “555” Timer IC In ‘Special’ Or Unusual Circuits
- Smiley’s Workshop 26: AVR Memory - Part 4 — Writing to AVR Flash!
- Pocket Geiger Unit
November 12, 2015
- What are the “Best” Components for Your Project?
- Build Your Own PIC Trainer from Surplus
- OP-AMP COOKBOOK — Part 4
- Smiley’s Workshop 25: AVR Memory - Part 3 — Program Memory In A Flash!
Need to brush up on your electronics principles? These multi-part series may be just what you need!
- Bipolar Transistor Cookbook
- Op-Amp Cookbook
- FET Principles And Circiuits
- Triac Principles And Circuits
- Understanding Digital Buffer, Gate And Logic IC Circuits
- Smiley's Workshop: AVR C Programming Workshop
- Smiley's Workshop: Serial Communications Between An Arduino And A PC
- Checking Inductors
- Small Logic Gates — The building blocks of versatile digital circuits.