September 21 - THE WORKBENCH CHALLENGE 2015!
Afrotechmods shows us what an Oscilloscope is and how to use it… “An oscilloscope is the most important piece of electronic test equipment you can buy after a multimeter. They allow you to see, in great detail, what is going on with all the voltages in your circuit. If you ever work with audio circuits, timers, microcontrollers, radios, or anything isn’t DC, an oscilloscope will help you get the job done.” Read more for part 2 and 3.
The first video shows you where you can buy an oscilloscope and what to look for when buying, and the second two videos show you how to use it.
November 19, 2015
- Modular Designs
- Wireless Trailer Taillights
- Using The “555” Timer IC In ‘Special’ Or Unusual Circuits
- Smiley’s Workshop 26: AVR Memory - Part 4 — Writing to AVR Flash!
- Pocket Geiger Unit
November 12, 2015
- What are the “Best” Components for Your Project?
- Build Your Own PIC Trainer from Surplus
- OP-AMP COOKBOOK — Part 4
- Smiley’s Workshop 25: AVR Memory - Part 3 — Program Memory In A Flash!
Need to brush up on your electronics principles? These multi-part series may be just what you need!
- Bipolar Transistor Cookbook
- Op-Amp Cookbook
- FET Principles And Circiuits
- Triac Principles And Circuits
- Understanding Digital Buffer, Gate And Logic IC Circuits
- Smiley's Workshop: AVR C Programming Workshop
- Smiley's Workshop: Serial Communications Between An Arduino And A PC
- Checking Inductors
- Small Logic Gates — The building blocks of versatile digital circuits.