Nuts & Volts is written for the hands-on hobbyist, design engineer, technician, and experimenter. It’s the perfect addition to the electronics DIYer’s arsenal! Each month, you’ll find the tools you need to build your skills and knowledge!
Enjoy an interactive experience with this exact replica of the print magazine with direct links to all the hot spots you’ll want to visit! Click the blue icons for direct links to articles and content.
The digital edition comes free with your print subscription!
Current Issue - December 2015
November 29, 2015
- THE WORKBENCH CHALLENGE 2015 REDUX
- Good Things Come With Small Packages
- Build The Incredible Christmas Tree Dipstick!
- ‘555’ Monostable Circuits
- Smiley’s Workshop 27: AVR Memory - Part 5 — Bootloaders
November 19, 2015
- Modular Designs
- Wireless Trailer Taillights
- Using The “555” Timer IC In ‘Special’ Or Unusual Circuits
- Smiley’s Workshop 26: AVR Memory - Part 4 — Writing to AVR Flash!
- Pocket Geiger Unit
Need to brush up on your electronics principles? These multi-part series may be just what you need!
- Bipolar Transistor Cookbook
- Op-Amp Cookbook
- FET Principles And Circiuits
- Triac Principles And Circuits
- Understanding Digital Buffer, Gate And Logic IC Circuits
- Smiley's Workshop: AVR C Programming Workshop
- Smiley's Workshop: Serial Communications Between An Arduino And A PC
- Checking Inductors
- Small Logic Gates — The building blocks of versatile digital circuits.