· Analyzes battery health around the clock. Works with cars, trucks,
motorcycles, boats, personal watercraft, ATVs, scooters and more.
· Embedded software monitors state of charge and state of health.
· Extra-loud (100+ dB) audible alarm with periodic reminder “chirp”
· Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts from -40 to 150 deg. F
· Low power PIC microcontroller consumes very little current
· Records cumulative statistics, battery performance history, alerts issued
(with timestamp and current temperature) and more in non-volatile FLASH memory
· Transmits recorded data optically at boot (blinks red LED @4800 bits/sec)
· Custom CNC-machined case with industrial Velcro backing strip
· Custom polycarbonate label with backside printing and stainless steel
· 18 gauge automotive-rated 12” connecting wires with ¼” spade terminals
· Measures just 1.5” x 1.25” x 0.75” and weighs only 1.5 oz.